Come visit my brothers Ben, Nico & Ethan at http://www.keepingthefaithadoption.blogspot.com/


Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Could I be any more in love???

I just keep staring at the new pictures of our precious daughter. It is so amazing that God has chosen to bring this tiny (well, not so tiny anymore!) miracle into our lives. I truly believe that He handpicked her just for us and placed us in exactly the right place at exactly the right time to be the ones to parent her. I feel such a connection with this baby and her wonderful birthmother. Something about the picture of Ariana's birthmother just speaks straight to my soul. I am honored to share a daughter with someone who is so selfless and loving that she chose adoption to give her child all of the things she herself never had and could never provide. My heart is overflowing with blessings and love, and I just wanted to share that with everyone who reads our blog. Thank you again for all of the thoughts and prayers you have sent our way. I'm sure we'll be asking for lots more before this process is over, but for today, I am at peace and more in love than I ever thought I could be with someone I've only seen in pictures!

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can see why you are so in love.

-Jaimee

Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag