I'm not sure why, but tonight I miss my sweet girl more than I have in a long, long time. For some reason, I keep picturing her beautiful little face and that first moment that I held her in my arms and she lit up the whole room with her precious smile.It's crazy how that moment seems as fresh today as if it had happened 2 days ago, not 2 and a half years ago.
3 comments:
For some reason I felt the same way today, August 23. Why is that? Very strange. Regardless, I do miss her. And, when I see her picture it makes me totally disregard all of the whining and drama that can accompany some girls. I would have gladly dealt with all of that. She was a blessing.
Thinking of your family and Ariana tonight.
I know your sweet Ariana is forever in your hearts and minds. Thinking of you all!
Post a Comment