We got our power of attorney signed, sealed by the Indiana Secretary of State, and mailed off to the Chicago branch of the Guatemalan Consulate for their authentication. We are hoping to get it back quickly since this is what will officially make us "in-process" when it arrives in Guatemala. That's all the news to report today-other than that I am still on cloud nine and can't believe I am a Guatemama!
2 comments:
Congratulations. This seems like such an exciting time/process for your family. I hope all goes well and everything moves quickly for you.
Love, Shannon Frye
Everybody should know that all of the paperwork you are reading about, all of the sealing by Sec. State and Chicago, is being taken care of Ali BY HERSELF!! I am so impressed with everything she is accomplishing with the adoption paperwork IN ADDITION to running Tony and Drew to and from soccer, watching the kids during the day, youth group, and of course life's daily surprises.
In addition to how amazing she is already, I just wanted to point out how much work she really is doing for our baby. She is going to be one fantastic "Guatemama"! :-)
-- Will
Post a Comment