Come visit my brothers Ben, Nico & Ethan at http://www.keepingthefaithadoption.blogspot.com/


Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy 2-month Birthday, precious baby!

Sweet baby Ariana, answer to my prayers, daughter born in my heart, you are a gift from God by way of your beautiful and amazing birthmom. My love for you is beyond measure and beyond anything I could have imagined. From the moment I saw your face in those first pictures, I knew my dreams had come true. Happy 2-month birthday, Ariana Maria.

All my love always,
Your Mommy

5 comments:

Gail said...

Happy 2 Months Ariana!
Gail

Courtney said...

happy 2 months ariana. we are praying you come home soon. courtney

Anonymous said...

2 months already!! Amazing! We gotta get down there! :-) December can't get here fast enough.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Happy 2 months!!! You are so blessed to have a mommy like yours.

Victoria and Joe said...

Happy 2 months... When in December are you visiting?

Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag