Come visit my brothers Ben, Nico & Ethan at http://www.keepingthefaithadoption.blogspot.com/


Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shopping...

Ariana's closet now has the results of my retail therapy hanging in it! I think I bought one of every non-pink baby girl outfit at three different stores this weekend. (Sadly that only amounted to about 10 outfits/sleepers total.) A family with our agency is traveling soon and our coordinator said they'd probably be willing to take a package for us, so I used this weekend to start getting some things together for it. So far, she'll be getting four or five sleepers, four or five little outfits, socks, two pairs of shoes, a Christmas dress, a "Who Loves Baby" book, some disposable cameras, and a voice recorder of Will and I singing, reading, and talking to her. I may have to invest in some of those vaccuum space bags to squeeze it all in! This Guatemama is sure going to love having a little girl of my own to shop for!

4 comments:

jajbs said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I will add you to my favorites and look forward to following your journey! Each day, I check my blogs and pray for each family... I will add you to my prayers!

amanda

Anonymous said...

Retail therapy is effective! Bet your little princess will be adorable in her new threads.

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I kept the singing to a minimum as to not scare Ariana before she even has a chance to meet us!! I did a little bit but nothing that will scar her for life or anything.

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

How very sweet! Ariana is just Beautiful!
The voice recorder is a great idea. Tell me more. What kind of a voice recorder is it? I love the camera idea as well.
Blessings,
Rachael

Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag