Monday, January 7, 2008
I'm going back to see my girl!
As you can see from the ticker at the top of our page, I booked another visit trip to go visit Ariana! I know we haven't even been home a whole week yet, but the tickets were cheap and with this new unknown about PGN timelines, it seemed like the right choice for us. Will, unfortunately, will not be able to go with me, so my oldest nephew will be going instead. It should be a great experience for him-especially since he is in Spanish II at school. He is possibly even more excited than I am, if you can imagine. If anyone else is traveling then, we hope to see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guatemala Flag




3 comments:
It is hard for me to beleive that your nephew is more excited than you. I am so glad that you are able to go back. Can't wait to see pictures of her in your arms.
Aileen,
That's great that you will be going back!! Will you be in the city only, or will you make it to Antigua? Our family will be spending most of February down there.
Blessings~
Meghan
I'm so glad to hear you're going back! It sure helps the wait!!!
~Stacy
Post a Comment