Come visit my brothers Ben, Nico & Ethan at http://www.keepingthefaithadoption.blogspot.com/


Friday, January 11, 2008

No news

We had hoped to hear more about the new Central Authority in Guatemala today, but so far there has been nothing. I guess we now pray for something on Monday. Since Monday is the swearing-in for the new president, maybe he is waiting to make the announcement then. Please continue to keep all of the families waiting to register with this new Central Authority in your thoughts and prayers. We can't finish our process until we are able to register.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

demp5 said...

I am praying that they will be SUPER efficient and get us all registered quickly. More waiting . . .
Blessings,
Meghan

Pineapple Princess said...

I know this waiting is terribly hard. Just know that I am praying for you and for things to get up and running FAST!

~Stacy

Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag