September 26, 2007 to January 7, 2008
Today marks the first anniversary of Ariana's death. One year ago, January 6, 2008, she fell asleep for the night, never to awaken again. I miss her so very, very much. I know that, in Guatemala, there are two more moms, her foster mom and her birth mom, who are also missing her tonight. I pray for God's peace and that He will hold each of us in His hand as we once again mourn the daughter we all love.




7 comments:
Hugs during this difficult time...
Sending hugs, I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be to lose a child. May God give you (and her other moms) peace.
I am so sorry for your loss. Your daughter was a beautiful baby. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. They really touched me. Again, I am so sorry.
I can't imagine how much you still hurt....praying for you tonight!
Missing you sweet Ariana. Continue to watch over your lil bro Ben. He needs his angel to keep him safe....
What a beautiful picture to cherish!
May you remain as strong as you have this past year!
We think of you often sweet Ariana and can't wait to some day wrap our arms around you, dear sweet creation of God...we love you sweet baby girl!
You both have endured so much, but that is a mark of greatness and we know that strength and attribute comes from God alone! He has carried you thru many storms as you have willing leaned upon him.
Post a Comment