Come visit my brothers Ben, Nico & Ethan at http://www.keepingthefaithadoption.blogspot.com/


Sunday, December 30, 2007

A few more pics today!





I'm having a tough time choosing amongst the thousands of picture I've taken, but these are a few of my favorites! Thank you to Grandma Diane for the green outfit and to our friend Bonnie for the purple and white one.
Needless to say, we are having a wonderful time. As you can tell from the pictures, Ariana is very happy unless she is hungry. She is full of smiles and coos, but everytime Mommy picks her up she goes right to sleep! I have to put her on the bed or in the Bumbo seat to be able to play with her! Daddy, on the other hand, gets smiles and laughs when he holds her but has a tough time getting her to sleep. Of course, he gets the fun stuff and Mommy gets sleepy time! :-) That's okay with me though, because there is no greater feelign in the world than holding your sleeping baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy...did you have any doubt that Will would get the fun stuff?? I cracked up when I saw that comment! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear all of the details when you come home!! She is a cutie!!! :) Leslie

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You guys look sooooo happy together. Love her big smile. Congrats on PA!!!

Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag