Can you believe how those tickers just keep ticking off the days until I hold my sweet baby? I thought this wait would drag on and on, but I'm now finding myself wondering how I can possibly get everything ready to go before our visit trip! Only 18 days left-and that includes a ton of Christmas festivities in addition to our every day stuff. I'm getting more excited with each passing day!
The US embassy has been sloooowly releasing visa preapprovals over the last two weeks. It seems they are taking about 45-50 days on average. That means the earliest we can expect to hear about ours is during our visit trip unless the times speed up again. (In late October they went from 50-60 days all the way down to an average of 14 days or less!).
We are still in Family Court, and we're praying HARD for an out prior to Dec. 14. The social worker will leave for a month's vacation then. If we aren't released before then, our file will sit on the SW's desk until he/she returns in mid-January.
We're hoping for an update and pictures sometime this week. I'll post them as soon as I get them!




1 comment:
Praying you get our of FC before vacation time. Can't wait to see new pictures.
Post a Comment