We got our monthly updates today! It sounds like our worries about her weight were unnecessary-she was up to 10 pounds as of Nov. 20th! I guess she was a slow starter and is playing catch-up now! She is 21 3/4 inches long as well. This is great news! Now I can start washing and packing her clothes. I think the 3-6 months ones will be okay even though they will be a bit big. I'm also excited because she is wearing one of the outfits we sent to her in our care package. I guess that means it arrived safely. And did anyone else notice she has a barrette in her hair? A barrette! And she is only 2 1/2 months old! What are we going to do with all of that hair? Of course, for those of you who know me, you know tons of hair is what i'm used to, so I think we'll muddle through.
I want to say thank you to everyone who prayed that our girl would grow and catch up this month. God is good and has answered our prayers!




4 comments:
What a beauty! Those cheeks are just screaming to be pinched. I am happy for you that you received a good report.
Blessings~
Meghan
She is adorable! Glad she is doing well.
Becky and Jack
She is so adorable!!! Glad she is growing.
Ahhh! She is SO CUTE! Look at her sweet cheeks! I prayed for her. I am so glad she is doing so well. Thank you, God!
Post a Comment