Come visit my brothers Ben, Nico & Ethan at http://www.keepingthefaithadoption.blogspot.com/


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The next time I post will be from Guatemala!!!!

Can you believe it? Tomorrow is the day I meet my baby girl!! We are heading out late tonight for the airport in Chicago. By this time tomorrow, we should be well on our way to Guatemala. I hope to post a few pictures tomorrow night after Ariana goes to sleep, so check back then! Please pray that we have a smooth trip there!

4 comments:

Becky said...

have a wonderful trip!!!

Becky and Jack

Danny and Brittney said...

Praying for your safe trip. I can't wait to see pics of her since our Kinsey shares
Ariana's birthday. Have fun!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

What a great late gift. Can't wait to see pictures.

Gail said...

Sounds wonderful!
Have a great trip and visit!
Gail

Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag