Come visit my brothers Ben, Nico & Ethan at http://www.keepingthefaithadoption.blogspot.com/


Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's almost here!!!

As you can tell from our ticker, we have only four days left until we finally meet our sweet baby girl! Since we also have not one, not two, but three Christmas celebrations and a lot of packing to do between now and then, I think that time will fly! In case I don't get to post again before we head out, please pray for us to have safe travels. And be sure to check back often after Dec. 27th for new pictures, slideshows, and (if I can figure out how to do it!) maybe even a video or two of our visit trip! Merry Christmas, everyone!

4 comments:

Cammie said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, and safe travels to Guatemala!

Cammie

Danny and Brittney said...

I can't wait to see new pictures. Praying for safe travels.

Gail said...

Have a very Merry Christmas. I will pray for safe travel and a wonderful time for you.
I will also be back first thing looking for new pictures.
Gail

Pineapple Princess said...

Praying for safe travels. Have an amazing time with your daughter!!!

Merry Christmas,
Stacy

Guatemala Flag

Guatemala Flag