The past two days have been more amazing and wonderful than anything I could ever imagine! Ariana is the sweetes, happiest baby. Last night, she actually slept for four hours, had a bottle, and then slept for another4. So today Mommy and Daddy are much better rested and enjoying her even more. She is so full of smiles and laughs. However, every time we get out the camcorder, she immediately stops whatever she is doing and just stares at it. When we get home, I will try to post the video we got before she realized she was being recorded. She was laying on the bed, kicking her feet, and "talking" while we were secretly recording her. You can tell the minute she noticed the camera because she got very still and very quiet. I wish I knew how to post it!
This morning we shared what was probably the sweetest moment of my life. She was sleeping in the co-sleeper beside me and I was just watching her sleep. She opened her eyes just for a minute, looked right at me, smiled and reached for my hand then fell right back asleep holding onto my finger. It was the most beautiful thing, and just that one single moment has made this entire process more than worth it. She is an amazing miracle and we are so blessed to have her in our lives!
While I was waiting for the pictures in this post to load, I opened another window to check my e-mail, and there it was! We got our pre-approval! What a perfect day today is! I get to spend it with my baby girl AND we get to celebrate our PA as well! God is good, all the time!




9 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful! I am so happy you get the joy of being with her AND get your pre-approval today. Congratulations all around!!!
~Stacy
She is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations on your new family and new life with Ariana. God is sooo good!!!!
A child is such a Blessing any time in life, but to know that she is so loved and wanted, and adored, and treasured must be the greatest treasure of all. Aileen, may you remember that little hand reaching for you every day of your life. She is Blessed to have you and Will and your family to come home to!...Aunt Cindi
She is absolutely beautiful. Congrats on PA! Just curious, what size is she wearing?
She is amazing Leenie. We are so glad that you are enjoying your time with her and can't wait for you to bring her home.
Love ya, Jamie & Belle
Congratulations on PA!
Gail
Aileen, she is sooo cute!
You and I are really leading parallel lives right now. You got to Guatemala the day we left to go back home. You are a good bit ahead of us with PA (congrats!) but I love reading your blog and keeping up. I just posted pics and video from my trip to my blog....www.adoptingbambina.com
Leaving is so hard, but I wouldn't trade that visit for the world and I know you feel the same.
Jennifer
Yeah!!!! What a double blessing! Spending time with your beautiful daughter and get PA! Yes, God is good!
What a blessing. Sweeter than SWEET! What a joy for you -- but for me to read all that you have posted since I was able to check last. It trully is what I have to look forward to. I can tell how small Ariana is in the picture where Will is holding her on his leg. It makes me realize how small Hope is. I just can't wait to hold Hope and enjoy this miracle that you are experiencing right now!
The pictures are all so good. Ariana is happy and so beautiful.
Love and prayers,
Chanan and Rachael
Post a Comment